Summer doesn’t last long enough, so I try to enjoy all it has to give me, starting by cooking on the grill. We use our grill all year round, but in the summer time, we use it almost every day. It’s so convenient, and the food taste amazing.
I’ve prepared another amazing recipe to be cooked on the grill: Marinated Grilled Pork Chops. This recipe is really delicious and easy to make. My husband and kids really enjoyed these juicy mouth watering pork chops.
4 pork chops with bone (about 1″ thick)
1/2 cup of canola oil
1/4 cup of soya sauce
1/4 cup of honey
2 garlic cloves minced
1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
fresh ground pepper to taste
Place the pork chops in a large Ziploc bag.
Place all the other ingredients in the bag.
Remove air from the bag and close it.
With your hands, rub the marinade on the pork chops.
Marinate for 1 to 6 hours.
Cook on the grill until pork chops are fully cooked about 6 minutes per side on medium high heat.
If you try one of my recipes, please feel free to leave a comment. I would be really happy to ear your thoughts.
- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Good quality olive oil
- 10 Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- 200 g. of fresh good quality cow's milk mozzarella or bocconcini cheese balls sliced.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and carefully place the dough on the sheet (or cover the baking sheet with parchment paper).
- Spoon the pizza sauce onto the dough and top with the cheese and basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook at 400° F. for about 15 minutes.
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.