If you’re looking for an easy appetizer to serve at your next dinner party, cocktail party, pool party, holiday party, or any party or get together, you’ll love these easy Fried Sausage Bites. They’re really simple to make, tasty and are a real crowd pleaser.
Don’t make them too much ahead of time because your family might not leave any for the guests. That’s what happens at our house.
1 Sausage per person (Toulouse, Polish, Italian…)
Non stick cooking spray
Decorative food picks
Your favourite mustard (honey, Dijon, old fashion Dijon…)
Cut the sausages into 1/2″ to 1″ slices.
Spray a large frying pan with Non stick cooking spray.
Cook the sausages over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
Insert food picks in the sausages and place them in a serving platter.
- 1 Sausage per person (Toulouse, Polish, Italian...)
- Non stick cooking spray
- Decorative food picks
- Your favourite mustard (honey, Dijon, old fashion Dijon...)
- Cut the sausages into 1/2" to 1" slices.
- Spray a large frying pan with Non stick cooking spray.
- Cook the sausages over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes/side depending on the thickness.
- Insert food picks in the sausages and place in a serving platter.
Food picks from Amazon
More delicious appetizer recipes:
Cucumber and Smoked Salmon Appetizer Recipe
Marinated and Grilled Chicken Wings
Easy Prosciutto Stuffed Mushrooms
Fresh Tomato and Basil Bruschetta Recipe
Restaurant Style Loaded Bacon Nachos
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.
These look delicious! Thanks for sharing on the Thoughtful Spot Blog Hop!
Caroline Barnes says
Thanks! They’re really tasty and easy to prepare.