With this Steak and Pepperoni Sub Recipe, you won’t need to eat out any longer. You though the subs at your favourite restaurant were amazing, well wait until you taste this recipe.
My family loves when I make these subs, and what’s more fun then cooking something everyone loves?
Another bonus with this recipe is that it’s really easy to make, and is ready in less then 30 minutes.
- 4 sub rolls (sliced in half but not completely)
- 1 pack of Chinese fondue beef 250g
- 40 slices of pepperoni
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Pam cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of chopped salad
- 1 sliced tomato
- Ranch dressing
- Aluminium foil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a frying pan, melt butter and sauté vegetables on high heat. Reserve
- In another frying pan, cook meat on medium heat using Pam spray. Season meat with salt and pepper while cooking. This meat takes seconds to cook, do not overcook.
- Add beef, pepperoni, vegetables and cheese in each sub rolls (separate evenly between 4 rolls).
- Wrap in aluminium foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Open aluminium foil, place subs in a serving plate. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
You can serve these delicious subs with fries or chips, but the’re perfect on their own. They are filled with meat and vegetables, so they don’t require anything else.
Believe me, this is the best steak sandwich out there.
Here are more easy recipes you’ll love:
No-Bake Eclair Cake Recipe (Delicious and easy eclair cake made with graham crackers, whipped cream, vanilla pudding, cream cheese and melted chocolate).
Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks (Home made baked cheese stick, a lot healthier then the ones you get at the grocery store).
Crock-Pot Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin (So easy, takes 5 minutes to prepare).
Easy Crock-pot Meatloaf Recipe (You will never cook meatloaf in the oven again).
Easy Turkey Pot Pie (can also be made with chicken).
Guacamole Recipe (Delicious and easy to make).
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.
This sounds really delicious!
Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!
best place to eat says
The more things I come accross like yours, the more I find I need to produce similar quality articles myself.
Thank you for sharing.
Caroline Barnes says
Thanks! My family sure enjoys those subs and you just reminded me I haven’t made them in a while.