These easy and delicious Smoked Salmon Appetizers are perfect for any event, big or small. I make them often. I was really surprised about how my kids like them; they don’t mind the onions at all. In fact, they love them! Believe it or not, my son would rather eat these amazing appetizers then Mc Donald’s. That’s a great thing!
170 grams of sliced smoked salmon finely chopped
1 very small onion finely chopped
2 teaspoons of chopped capers
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
The juice of 1 lemon
In a small bowl, stir together all the ingredients.
Place about 1 teaspoon of the salmon mixture on a cracker or a piece of grilled baguette bread.
(You can also serve it the same way you would serve salmon tartar. See picture below.)
- 170 grams of sliced smoked salmon finely chopped
- 1 very small onion finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- In a small bowl , stir together all the ingredients.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the salmon mixture on a cracker or a piece of grilled baguette bread.
- (You can also serve it the same way you would serve salmon tartare. Ssee picture below).
As you can see, this recipe is really easy and so tasty! You can prepare the salmon mixture in advance, and leave it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
No need to feel guilty when eating these delicious, easy and healthy smoked salmon appetizers, they’re good for you!
More great appetizer recipes you’ll like:
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.