Today I am sharing with you a family favourite: Quick and Easy Chicken Fajitas. Who doesn’t like Chicken Fajitas? I personally can’t think of anyone. This is the perfect recipe to make on a week night; it’s quick, easy and so tasty!
I just love Mexican food; nachos, chicken fajitas, tacos, burritos, guacamole (my recipe HERE). I could eat that kind of food every day!!! What’s not to like about it, the perfect amount of spices, full of fresh vegetables and so easy and quick to prepare.
- 2 yellow bell peppers (you can also use red)
- 2 small onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 small boneless chicken breasts sliced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon of italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Juice from 1 lime
- 8 flour tortillas (warmed in the microwave)
- Shredded lettuce, cheese, diced tomatoes, sour cream and salsa for garnish.
- In a large non stick skillet, heat the olive oil and cook the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and reserve.
- Add the Italian dressing, vegetables, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper to the skillet and sauté until vegetable start to get tender.
- Add chicken and turn the heat off.
- Add lime juice and serve in the warmed tortillas topped with salad, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and cheese.
I hope you try my easy, quick and so delicious chicken fajitas recipe.
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.