Ingredients for the Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
You will need 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts.
1 cup of olive oil
1/3 cup of soya sauce
1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
The juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons of honey
2 garlic cloves halved
1 Tablespoon of dried “herbes de Provence”
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Place your chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag and poor the marinade on top. Make sure the chicken breasts are covered with the marinade. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and close it well.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour but the longer the better. I prepare them in the morning and let them marinate all day.
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees. Make sure the burner under your chicken breast is really low so they don’t burn but leave the other burners on high. Grill the chicken breasts for about 10 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
- Let the chicken breasts rest in a plate covered with aluminium paper for 5 minutes. Serve with a salad or grilled vegetables.
Hope you enjoy this great and easy summer recipe.
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.
(Visited 244 time, 1 visit today)
Caroline Barnes says
Thanks Alla, hope you like it!