I have another great homemade skin care product this week: My Homemade Sugar Scrub. This scrub is soft and delicate, and won’t irritate your skin. It will leave it feeling soft, and smelling amazing. My favorite essential oil for this Homemade Sugar Scrub is Lavender, but if you have another one you like, why not try it.
This scrub is really easy to prepare, and is made with natural products. I keep mine in an airtight container that I leave in the shower. I’m not the only one that loves that scrub, my daughter can’t get enough of it!
In a small bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
Keep in an airtight container.
Rub this scrub all over your body for skin that feels and look amazing.
If you like this post, you will enjoy my Homemade Body Butter. Both the scrub and body butter make a really nice homemade gift for a special person in your life.
- 1/2 cup of Organic Raw Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 tablespoons of almond or olive oil (I use olive oil)
- In a small bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- Keep in an airtight container.
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.