Like I promised yesterday, here’s another easy appetizer recipe perfect to serve during the Holidays, or at any other occasion. You need just a few ingredients in order to prepare these delicious and Easy Cream Cheese and Bacon Appetizers. I’m telling you, those didn’t last long at our house. Everyone really enjoyed them, especially my kids.
24 small pita bite crackers (or any other crackers you like)
1/4 cup of cream cheese at room temperature
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of real crumbled bacon + some for garnish (I use the Kirkland from Costco)
1 green onion finely chopped (keep some for garnish)
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix together all the ingredient except for the pita bites.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on each pita bites or crackers.
Sprinkle with more bacon and green onions.
Serve and enjoy!
- 24 small pita bites crackers or you favorite crackers
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of real crumbled bacon + some for garnish (I use the Kirkland from Costco)
- 1 green onion finely chopped (keep some for garnish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together all the ingredient except for the pita bites or crackers.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each pita bites or crackers.
- Sprinkle with more bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you will like the following:
5 Easy Baked Brie Recipes with 3 Ingredients or Less
Easy and Delicious Smoked Salmon Appetizers
Fresh Tomato and Basil Bruschetta Recipe
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.
Cream cheese packages say ounces, not cups. It’d be a lot easier for people to shop and to make this recipe if you said 1/4 cup (2 ounces) of room temperature cream cheese. They could slice of exactly what they need and set it out to warm without messing up a measuring cup.