If you like duck and gourmet food, you will love this duck confit salad. It’s the perfect meal starter when entertaining. Your guests will be impressed by this amazing salad. My kids never had duck confit before, and they finished their plate and wanted more.
- Mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons of sliced roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 1 duck leg confit cooked as per instructions on package
- 1 French shallot diced
- 2 tablespoon of chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 6 tablespoons of good quality olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of raspberry vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the ingredients for the vinaigrette and reserve in the fridge.
- Remove the duck meat from the bones and pull the meat apart. Reserve.
- Place mixed greens in 4 bowls. Top with duck meat, almonds, cranberries and vinaigrette to taste.
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.