We all want to have great memories of our kids first day of school. That’s why I decided to share with you some pictures of my kids big day. I hope they inspire you!
Here is a list of the pictures I like to take at the beginning of a new school year.
– Labelled school supplies
– First day of school outfit..
– Back to school shopping (This is the first year I will be shopping with my kids, pictures to come).
– Picture at the same place in your home or yard each year (in my case holding chalkboard with grade).
– Picture with backpack and lunch box.
– Picture in school yard.
– Picture of first day of school lunch.
– Picture of my kids in the school yard.
– Picture of my kids waiting for the bus.
– Picture of my kids getting on the school bus.
– Photo of yearly school calendar.
– Picture of my kids locker.
– Picture of my kids with their friends.
– If possible, picture of my kids sitting at their desk.
– Picture of my kids doing their homework.
– Picture of pencil case and backpack.
O.k. now here are a few of the pictures I’ve taken of my kids on their first day of school.
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.