Spring is finally here, and this is a great recipe to start the grilling season. Easy to make, delicious and healthy!
- 1 piece of salmon with skin
- PAM cooking spray
- Olive oil
- Sliced onions
- Sliced lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red bell pepper cut in big square pieces
- 1 yellow or orange pepper cut in big square pieces
- 1 onion cut in big pieces
- 1 container of mushrooms cut in half
- 1 broccoli cut in little pieces
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Montreal Steak Spices
- Spray a large piece of aluminium foil with PAM cooking spray.
- Place your piece of salmon on top, skin down.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with slices of onion and lemon.
- Close aluminium foil and wrap with an extra piece of foil.
- Cook on the grill at medium heat for 20 minutes (depending on the size and thickness of your piece of salmon).
- Put all the cut vegetables in a plastic container, sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of Montreal steak spices.
- Put cover on plastic container, shake well and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook in a wok made for the grill for 15-20 minutes, at high heat stirring often. The vegetables are good when they are still a bit crunchy.
This is a great and easy recipe to entertain or even as a week night dinner. It can be prepared in advance and left in the fridge until ready to cook.