- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar and about 1 tablespoon to sprinkle on top.
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of salted melted butter
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin liners
- Add the melted butter and sugar to the bowl of your mixer and mix until well blended.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well at medium speed.
- Add the milk and mix until blended.
- Stir in the blueberries and separate into 12 muffin liners.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.
(Visited 274 time, 1 visit today)