I just love Pesto, I put this 5-minute Homemade Pesto Recipe on everything! Pasta, pizza, fish, sandwiches, seafood, chicken, soup, salad, hamburgers, potatoes, bread, cracker…. everything!!! My kids love it as well, especially my Pesto and Vegetable Pasta Recipe. A must try!
To make this pesto recipe, you will need:
2 cups of fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup of pine nuts
2 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
The juice of half a lemon
Place all the ingredients in a blender.
Pulse a few times until smooth.
Makes about 1 cup of delicious homemade pesto
You can make this amazing pesto recipe in less then 5 minutes. With this recipe, you’ll turn any dish into an amazing dish, check out this 5-minute pesto and artichoke pizza.
- 2 cups of fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- The juice of half a lemon
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse a few times until smooth.
- Makes about 1 cup of delicious homemade pesto
If you like this recipe, you might like:
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.