Cooking in the Crock-pot is so easy and convenient. Today’s recipe, Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin, takes less then 5 minutes to prepare, and after 6 hours of cooking, you have delicious tender meat your family will love. It’s the perfect recipe for a week night, and since it’s so quick to prepare, you’ll have no trouble putting everything together in the morning before work.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1/4 cup of Soya sauce
- 1/2 cup of apricot jam or marmalade (I use apricot jam)
- 4 tablespoons of chili sauce or ketchup (I use chili sauce)
- 3 garlic cloves cut in half
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Place you pork tenderloins in the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the other ingredients.
- Poor in slow cooker over the pork tenderloins.
- Cook at low for 6 hours.
- Serve with rice
This is such a simple, easy, quick recipe, and so delicious! The pork is really tender and the sweet and sour taste is just amazing!
If you like Crock-pot recipes, you have to take a look at more of my recipes:
If you don’t own a Crock-pot, you definitely need to get one. This is probably the best kitchen tool you can have. You can make amazing recipes in no time. It’s ideal when you have a family to cook for, and is really practical in other occasions like potlucks. I know I couldn’t live without my Crock-pot!
Thanks for visiting Do It All Working Mom.