I think it’s really important to set yourself some personal goals in life. I sure do. It gives me a chance to sit down and think about what I really want, and it also gives me motivation. People change and your goals will change as well, so once a year, take the time to make a list of 10 goals you want to achieve during the year.
Here are my 10 goals for 2014
- Blog as much as I can and increase my visibility as a blogger (Facebook, Twitter, G+, Bloglovin). I want to connect with as many people as I can while doing something I love, maybe even make some extra money.
- Start training 30 minutes, 3 times a week (walk,yoga).
- Start a vegetable garden (I have flower gardens and use to plant tomatoes within my flowers, but this year, I want to grow a lot more than tomatoes).
- Go on a family trip (does not have to be Disney, but somewhere warm with a beach).
- Finish and decorate the basement (office, playroom, family room, craft room, laundry room).
- Have more family nights (restaurant, movies, picnics, fire outside…).
- Take more time for myself (pedicure, facial, massage).
- Reupholster dining room chairs.
- Drink more green tea.
- Go camping in a tent and cook food on the fire (even if it’s just in our backyard).
What are your goals for 2014? Share them with me please.
(Visited 84 time, 1 visit today)